I offer a wide range of professional writing and editing services that can fulfill a variety of content creation needs. These services span both print media and online media, including magazines, internal newsletters, professional blogs, resource websites, and press releases.
Some types of work that I am available to do include the following:
- Professional Blogging: Whether you need an objective news report or a subjective editorial, I have written blog posts of both types that are compelling and informative. Blogs may have started as personal vehicles of expression, but the medium has quickly grown to include legitimate news outlets and corporate blogs as well. Is your company blogging yet?
- Web Copy: When someone visits your website, you have mere seconds to capture their attention. I can help you develop all the content you need for your company website, including the homepage, product pages, sales pages, about page, FAQs and more.
- Social Media Management: Twitter has quickly become an incredibly popular social networking service, but it can also be a very powerful tool for your business. I can help you build and maintain your company’s Twitter account, creating a custom background, responding to customer concerns, and keeping your Twitter feed updated regularly with useful information.
- Product Reviews: There are many reasons why you may need to have a product or service reviewed professionally. From short summaries to comprehensive write-ups, I have reviewed everything from affiliate marketing networks to the latest smartphones and MP3 players. Accompanying photographs are also available upon request.
- Feature Articles: From useful editorials to complete event coverage, my feature articles aim both to inform and entertain. Do you need a holiday gift guide? How about an article explaining an esoteric subject to a mainstream audience? I can do that.
- Press Releases: The single greatest way to get the world to know about your latest product, service, or company development is to issue an effective press release. You need something that will capture their attention, motivating them to contact you for more information.
- Biography and Human Interest: Telling the story of someone’s life can be a delicate process. This style of writing is particularly fitting for fan sites and e-commerce sites looking to educate visitors about an artist, actor, or public personality.
- Event Coverage: Is there a trade show, conference, community festival or local event that you need covered? In addition to written articles and interviews, I also offer photography and video services.
While I am available to write on a wide variety of subjects, some of my areas of expertise include the following:
- Consumer electronics, like cell phones and notebook computers
- Entrepreneurship and work-from-home opportunities
- Personal and professional development
- Psychology and mental health issues
- The Internet, social media, and the online existence
- Video games, particularly on Google Android and Xbox 360
To get a better sense of the kind of writing that I can do for you, please take a moment to review my portfolio and take a look at my list of clients. When you are ready, request a rate quote and we can get started on working together.